www.newlacecu.com

pedrogarciaterzo

• 6 months later...

You've tried, have you? Actually, it's your own company and you are just trying to advertise.

This company should be avoided!

They claim to own a factory in China, but it belongs to (name edited by request for privacy). They say they can offer great prices because there is no middleman, yet THEY are the middlemen. (Actually, it's one guy and his wife: (names edited by request for privacy). Both use a number of aliases on multiple forums.) They are well known on Italian forums on which they have been exposed and eliminated, so now they are looking for new business opportunities. They say they use european hair - they don't. They claim to wear their own systems. Easy to claim anything on the internet, isn't it. I'm a billionaire! They lure new customers in with promises of discounts and quality systems and deliver shite. If you complain, they get abusive and threaten legal action - as if they can do that from Ecuador. They request payment by Moneygram or Western Union - a favourite of scammers. You may get some kind of system delivered, but you get what you pay for. Pay pennies, get rubbish. Simple.

Dear Dave i'm a real client of this company and no a seller like you.

I have tried them and they are amazing.

Working a lot of time of the year in china i was also in their factory so all the things you are saying are false.

Why Dave?

Because you are a seller and you work for

(promotional link removed)

It's no the first time that you go in forums to say these false things everytime you was banned.

In Spanish and in Italy forum all can see what the guys think about your company and about work...also all can see what the people think about newlace and its wonderful work.

I know you dont' like have a competitor that make better systems for better prices but this is no the way to make competicion: make better systems and better prices no go in all internet forums to say false things if not, like they banned you in spanish and in italy, they will bann you also here.

I don't like these types of messg, i don't think it's right have these mesgs in a wonderful forum like this, but after i have read these false things i must reply to you also because this company is a wonderful company and its owner is a very honest person.

So Dave, Decabalo, Tricodrammatico and all the nick you use, please, be quiete and try to make better systems.

In my PERSONAL opinion actually the systems of your company (promotional link removed)

are no very good but the principal thing it is THIS orrible metod to make competicion.

It' isnt the way to have more clientes.

Make your work and respect the work of the other.

I will not begin a ping pong whit you, this is no the way to use this forum.

I WANTED SAY MY OPINION AND I MADE.

Alex.

ARNANDO

• 3 weeks later...

Be honest, my little friend: Newlacecu definitively doesn't exist, so it produces nothing! icon_smile.gif

It's only an empty name linked to an Italian cheater now living in Ecuador: Mr. GeeVee.

He's a prolific lie-spreader.

Sometimes he presents himself on public forums as a woman (his wife MeeGee).

He always states to own a subfactory in China but he never moves from Ecuador. Never.

Comfortably staying in his home in Latacunga (Ecuador) he resells wigs and hairpieces from China to Europe, doing nothing more than filling a form and evading taxes in his country, taking advantage from the low cost of living in Ecuador. icon_cool.gif

Annual wage of an Ecuadorian surgeon is less than 2000 USD.

So, doing nothing, he lives like a king.

But, please, no more chatting!

Let's simply search for a company named Newlacecu in the whole of Ecuador! icon_confused.gif

Ask directly to the Camara de Comercio de Latacunga (Latacunga's Chamber of Commerce). No one knows a factory called Newlacecu there.

Everyone can control by himself: click on "Buscar" and all the companies located in Latacunga will be shown.

http://camaracomerciolatacunga.com/

Everyone of you can also try to find a company named Newlacecu or New Lace Ecu or whatever you want on this Ecuadorian government database of registered companies...

http://www.supercias.gov.ec/consultas/inicio.html

What? No results? icon_eek.gif

No result, no company, no factory! icon_biggrin.gif

Where is now your Newlacecu, Mr. Blah Blah Blah?

Why doesn't it appear on official Ecuadorian registries? Is it made of air?

So be honest: you're only a cheater and a tax evader, as everyone can verify.

Shame and eternal shame, nothing but shame...

I'm Stefano Galastri, all call me Alex, i'm from Arezzo and i'm a real client.

This is the number of ruc of this company in Ecuador ruc number 0502395817.

I write this number to stop these spupids things and this illegal metod to use the forum.

I'm really disappointed that a forum and a admin permit these things.

Stefano Galastri,

Arezzo, a real client OF THIS COMPANY.

I PUT MY NAME, NOW Is GOOD YOU PUT YOUR NAME SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHO YOU ARE.

Ciau

ARNANDO

Giuseppe and a real client,

This is a hair loss consumer educational and support website, not a tool for companies to promote their services or agendas to discredit other companies. This and the back and forth degrading and insulting of one another is against our against our terms of service.

Frankly, I can't even make sense of this thread and since you are both in violation of the rules, I am locking this topic. You've both had your say now and enough is enough. Do not continue this senseless war that nobody cares about on another topic either or both of you will be suspended.

Best Regards,

Bill