please guys I need your help-what you think of this doctor

yskhleif

yes I live in Israel. It seems that this doctor will host the ISRH meeting in 2009 in tel aviv. I really wish someone could visit this clinic and rate it. You know they offer a HT for about 4000 USD, compared to other clinics I think its a good deal. But I am worried that sparring few dimes would cost me more than money. I can't actually think of doing it in the US or Canada, its too expensive there. This clinic is within my budget. I am thinking to do it there or at transmed?

Any help would be appreciated?

Nothing is a good deal if it turns out to be a result with a poor/yield/scarring/ poor placement that will just need to be repaired or make you more self-conscious. You wouldn't want that if THEY paid YOU 4000 USD.

I know nothing about this doctor, but I suggest you ask a million questions and post the answers on this board. I also suggest you ask to see as many photos as possible and to meet as many patients as possible.

If you have any reservations at all... don't do it. Remember that it is possible to end up in a worse situation as a result of surgery.

It could be a good doctor...but the odds are slim statistically. Just look at how few doctors are recommended here in ratio to how many perform transplants.

Good luck.