oily thin hair question

my hair is generally oily and obvious the minox does not help the situation, my question is does anyone have any suggestions on things I can to help with this issue, not looking for a product to help grow hair, but more something that will make the hair i have less oily.

initially received some great advice regarding nizoral and with the use 3 times a week, I've noticed an improvement, but is there anything else out there i can use. I've seen some posts regarding tree oil, emu oil and others, also nioxin and similar shampoos, I'm just not clear on the benefits? again not regrowth benefits but cosmetic? also, I've order dr lees minox formula as it seems it helps with some of the typical greasey minox issues, think that's a good decision?

finally, let me thank all of you for your continued help, you guys have all been wonderful, I hope to some day be here to help other new posters like myself, your input has been invaluable.

JD

just an update, I've been using Dr Lee's xandrox for about 5 days now, obviously way to soon to update anyone on the effectiveness, but I can say this, it is much more cosmetically acceptable to regualar minox treatment. it completey rids me of the oily feeling associated with the application, especially with the morning. sure it's a little more expensive, but definetly worth it to not have the sticky, greasy, oily feeling all day long.......btw, it only took 10 days from the time i sent in my initial consultation in via us mail to receive his products, so far very impressed with him and the level of customer service. further more, i sent him an email with some general questions yesterday (on a saturday) and had a very thourough response from him when I got up this morning. I'd be happy to post if anyone with oily hair is interested? I am so not affiliated with Dr Lee, just wanted to put in my two cents.......I've only been on propecia for 3 weeks, so if if I do experience regrowth, i honestly won't be able to tell you if it's the xandrox or the propecia responsible.

JD