My experiance with Dr Madhu Pathuri.

shines

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please give your response on my 9 months post HT pictures.

Frankly speaking people commenting me nowadays by seeing crown area . Because of this HT .......I lost my rest of the hair and lot of pimples on my crown area .

One wrong HT effect

lost my time , money and everything.

Shines,

I think we'd all like to get a better comparison of your pre and post-op condition but your 9 month photos are particularly poor in lighting and focus. Please try to take some better photos so we can get a better idea of what's going on here.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

From the initial looks of it, it does look like substantial growth is not there but David is right. The lighting is too dim so i better not give any final comments here

Shines, can u take your photos under better lighting?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Shines,

Once again, you have me a little confused.

Based on the information presented earlier in this thread, you've had 1920 grafts, 1000 of which have been placed in the front. When you started this topic, you were solely concerned about the front as the crown didn't make that much diference to you.

Now you are showing poor quality photos featuring only the crown. Where are the pictures of the hairline? Are you satisfied with how this came out?

Since only 920 grafts were placed on the crown, I hope you didn't expect to achieve significant density. Additionally, while it's hard to tell from the pictures, it looks like your hair loss has progressed a little, making the balding area appear bigger.

If you want more feedback from this community, please present higher quality photos. Additionally, I strongly recommend contacting Dr. Madhu privately to discuss your concerns. If after he evaluates you, he feels you've had less than optimal growth, I feel confident that he'll stand behind his work and do what he can to help you out.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill ! No wonder u r the follicular genie. I forgot Shines was complaining about the hairline.

In that case, Shines, it seemed to me that somehow u are being dodgy here. You were out to prove that Dr Madhu did not follow your desire to implant more on the frontal, but u r showing all photos of the crown and nothing of others.

Indeed, with 920 grafts, u cant expect magic.

However, i do not like to judge without seeing clear photos again. Do kindly take photos of your hairline, pre op and recent pics

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

• 1 year later...

Gentlemen, Apologies for diverting the topic but I am looking for appropriate thread/blog that gives information about the known and unknown Surgeons for Hair Transplantation in India. I would also welcome any suggestions for Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand as well.

Regarding me I am 34 and yes please, I am interested in getting a hair restoration. My knowledge about this area is restricted to watching couple of videos on Youtube and a bit technical differentiation between FUE/FUT.

Thanks for your help.

Please continue the disagreement. Best of luck to both the parties.

Cheers

• 5 years later...