New Topics for Forum(FALC this is for you)

Jupiter

Bill I remember reading a post from you asking that the members give you some input on adding some other labels or whatever to post into. I was thinking that for the Hair transplant Patient Photo albums if you could make like seperate albums for them to post into according to there NW scale. For example all the Norwood 7 transplant patients would put there results in the Norwood 7 Topic. I know that would probably put a lot of work in but at the same time it would be so much easier for people looking for transplants results with hairloss related to theres. A thing about this site is that it's hard to find someone that has a balding pattern like mine, a lot of them are like nw 2s gettng transplants.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Bill I remember reading a post from you asking that the members give you some input on adding some other labels or whatever to post into. I was thinking that for the Hair transplant Patient Photo albums if you could make like seperate albums for them to post into according to there NW scale. For example all the Norwood 7 transplant patients would put there results in the Norwood 7 Topic. I know that would probably put a lot of work in but at the same time it would be so much easier for people looking for transplants results with hairloss related to theres. A thing about this site is that it's hard to find someone that has a balding pattern like mine, a lot of them are like nw 2s gettng transplants.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Jupiter,

I think the thread you are referring to is here.

I appreciate the suggestion. We actually do have a site on the Hair Transplant Network that sorts photos by norwood album, but it's not regularly updated like on the forum. If you are interested, you can view it here.

It's definitely something to consider. Thanks for your suggestion.

Best wishes,

Bill