Quizz How Many

if that small area is the only area that got transplants, i can only guess from that view between 800-1000

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

That is exactly what i thought.

Don t get angry at me; it is just the same head with the same amount of hair; one picture was shot outside with direct sunlight and some wind and the other one inside with little light and no wind at all. Again, the purpose of this quizz was to tell you my perplexity in front of picture seen on the web. How pretty the hairlines can be and so on; can pictures reflect really how it is on everyday s life. All the pics i see are take from one side, and even if they were, they are not taken with direct sun light; and what i m afraid of, is to make a hair transplant and to fall in that problem again : "that i will be confortable only indoor and without wind". I m (really) just waiting for you to proove me wrong. Please let me know your comments.

Who did the work and how long ago? On picture number 2 it looks like minigrafts. Not a very good job.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

It was some 6 years ago...and you re right though it s mini micro grafts.

However i wonder if today with FU or FUE it can give a result which is not "thrown away" because of sunlight and wind ?!