Using Hair Concealer with Rogaine

Hi guys,

My situation:

I use to use hair concealer every time i went out and that was it but i decided with the new job i wanted to use it on a daily basis. I then became a hair concealer addict as my hair looked so great with it on i now cant picture myself without it on. However since i wash my hair every second day(as recommended(Nizoral)) there is still the hair concealer(spray) still on me some mornings and evenings.

When i apply Rogaine 5% on top of it, it sort of turns muddy(brown hair)

Questions:

With the hair concealer(spray) in my hair in the morning and evening does it affect the Rogaine 5% that i put on top of it?

if the only solution is to use Rogaine Foam, im in the process of getting a credit card so when i do, does anyone know of a trusted and safe website to buy from? (Im from IRELAND)

thanks for reading

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

I would assume that Rogaine would be most effective when applied to the scalp before the concealer is used so that it gets fully absorbed.

According to the website, Amazon.com ships to Ireland, although there may some be some restrictions (probably not on Health/Beauty stuff though). They usually sell those value packs (several months supply) of Rogaine Foam. I never ordered any of that, but I use them all the time for other stuff, and have never had a problem.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

Thanks young success for that i got my credit card yeaterday so i will have a look at Amazon about ordering Rogaine foam, i have time though i stocked up on Rogaine liquid there the other day.

Thank you from Ireland dude. I love the country but sometimes like this been a small Island means shipping costs and bad hair surgeons.

Thank you

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

No problem icon_smile.gif . The good thing about Amazon is that once you create an account with them, you simply have to log in when you want to order (rather than having to type all of your info and credit card number every time).

The only weird thing about them is that there doesn't seem to be any official way to log out; you just have to go to the "Not You?" link and it automatically does it. I do this and then usually close the browser once just to be safe.

Another site that looks to be pretty safe is folica.com. I've never used them, but the security features seem up to date.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website