Body hair and FUE

Ams99

Are there any surgeons out there besides Dr Woods who are combining body and scalp hair for FUE procedures? I was curious if there was anyone in the states doing this. I'm 25 and losing on the crown. I've been using propecia and minoxidil for a year now, but didn't get the results I would like to. I'm not looking for thick/thick density on the crown, but I would like ti filled a little more. I think a small procedure of about 500 grafts would do the job, but I know I'm going to lose more in the future, so I don't want to deplete a lot of my scalp hair, and since it's the crown area, I wouldn't think it'd be too bad if some of those hairs were chest hairs or whatever.

Are there any surgeons out there besides Dr Woods who are combining body and scalp hair for FUE procedures? I was curious if there was anyone in the states doing this. I'm 25 and losing on the crown. I've been using propecia and minoxidil for a year now, but didn't get the results I would like to. I'm not looking for thick/thick density on the crown, but I would like ti filled a little more. I think a small procedure of about 500 grafts would do the job, but I know I'm going to lose more in the future, so I don't want to deplete a lot of my scalp hair, and since it's the crown area, I wouldn't think it'd be too bad if some of those hairs were chest hairs or whatever.