Future Drug Coming Out

jackisback1

this is bunk.

if they had any credibility you would hear about it on CNN, CNBC etc etc.

take it with a grain of salt. viagara was in the news long before pfizer released it. why, because people go on a spending spree driving up thier stock prices, which makes people and analysts following the company rich. trust me, this is completely nothing. I follow the pharma sector in my stock trading and if this were legit, everyone with lots of hair would have heard about it too.

I agree, I'm sure that it is BS. I'd like to call, but I'm pretty sure that the people who answer would think I'm a complete moron, and probably wouldn't believe me. I wouldn't hold out any hope for such a magic pill. If I DO call, I will be sure to mention it here.

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here but I have been reading posts for many years now.

This thread has intrigued me for quite some time now, thanks Jackisback for posting this.

I know most people think this is crap, i'm quite skeptical too but i can't help but hold onto a slight hope that there might be something to it. It's been about 16 months since you posted this Jackisback so if anything was to come of this it would very, very soon.

I know you're reluctant to ring back this particular medical facility and to divulge who exactly it is. Jackisback can you tell us who the medical facility is? I am willing to ring them and ask them about this, I don't care about being embarrased or laughed at...I'm willing to put up with that (it won't be the first time hehe). I'll report everything back here and put this to rest finally.

Jackisback please reply to this with any info you have.

Thanks,

Frank

• 3 weeks later...

Ok well, I finally did make this call. At first I could not find the hair department of this facility, but then the operator found it after some additional checking. I cannot say that I remember 100% for sure that this was the same number, but I'm sure there's not a big hair department at this facility.

Anyways, the lady I talked to said she had no knowledge of this and sounded quite confused how I could hear something like this. So, I don't know what to say. The phone number that called me was different than the one that I called, but I didn't tell anybody I was calling this facility, and no one at my house could have heard this, so unless someone with access to such materials at this facility decided to play a prank on me, I have no clue where to guess where this originated from.

Sorry for spreading bullshit on the internet, but I did qualify that it was possibly bullshit, still, it's unfortunate.