thin growth after transplant

dear ppl..

can any1 help me..its goin to be 7 months after i got my hair transplant done and the hair are growing, i can see that everyday..but the thing is they are not as full as ive seen in pictures of people who got their transplants done..from what i see only a single hair is possibly coming out from one graft(my interpretation, not sure)..do u think its normal and i should it give it more time..please advise

dear ppl..

can any1 help me..its goin to be 7 months after i got my hair transplant done and the hair are growing, i can see that everyday..but the thing is they are not as full as ive seen in pictures of people who got their transplants done..from what i see only a single hair is possibly coming out from one graft(my interpretation, not sure)..do u think its normal and i should it give it more time..please advise

If you're talking about your hairline then you only want single hair grafts coming out. Everyone is different, so you must give your HT at least 1 year to see final results. Some people even report thickening up to 18 months. I definitely saw a difference in hair quality betweeen months 7-8. The key is to just be patient and try not to analyze every day in the mirror. If after a year you are not happy with thickness consult your doc and perhaps plan a second round. If your doc agrees perhaps you'll get a price break too...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Takes about 12-14 months for a full result so give it some time

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

axe-effect,

Welcome to our community and congratulations on your recent hair transplant. I encourage you to take the time to create a hair loss weblog to share your experience and photos with us.

hairthere and Mrjb are correct. Everybody grows at different rates and 7 months is still early on. Give it 12-18 months to see the fullness of your result.

Best wishes,

Bill