Pimple Question

I know the question of pimples and other such eruptions have been discussed on this forum but I need some advice on something I have not seen addressed specifically. I had 2300 units transplanted three months ago. I probably have 10 pimples on my head right now and the new hair is just starting to break through. I know this is normal for many transplantees but I also noticed in the last week something that appears like a few raised very tiny lumps?/bumps?/raised skin? that would be a pimple but are not red and do not hurt. I know some folks develop cysts but these are very small. My question is this: Did anyone experience anything like this and did it clear up on its own? Thanks for any information regarding this?

I know the question of pimples and other such eruptions have been discussed on this forum but I need some advice on something I have not seen addressed specifically. I had 2300 units transplanted three months ago. I probably have 10 pimples on my head right now and the new hair is just starting to break through. I know this is normal for many transplantees but I also noticed in the last week something that appears like a few raised very tiny lumps?/bumps?/raised skin? that would be a pimple but are not red and do not hurt. I know some folks develop cysts but these are very small. My question is this: Did anyone experience anything like this and did it clear up on its own? Thanks for any information regarding this?

How long have you experienced them? Like others, I've had the pimples (ingrown hairs) and maybe some of the bumps you're talking about but there was always a little pain with them so I assumed they were nothing but ingrown hairs.

If it takes longer than a few days to clear up, call you Doc for advice.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.