Live Help/Chat Scheduling!!!

Bill - Seemiller

This Post can also be found in the Hair Restoration Question and Answers Section. This is a duplicate Post!!

Hello everyone,

To make things easier I have "Pinned" a thread at the top of the Hair Restoration Questions and Answers Forum here which I will continue to update with the REGULARLY SCHEDULED LIVE HELP/CHAT TIMES. The scheduling information will be in bold red with the date and time in bold purple in order to stand out for members looking for quick scheduling information.

Below that are the instructions on how to access and use the chat rooms.

I have also added some additional chat rooms as I am projecting that these chat rooms will become even MORE popular. Forum members can join one OR all three chat rooms. Detailed information and instructions can be found on the pinned thread.

Please remember to check the pinned thread often for updated schedule times!

Additionally, this information will be contained in the forum newsletter. I may also send out reminder notices 24 hours in advance via email through the forum software. To be sure you are receiving the forum newsletter and/or these email reminders: be sure to turn on the option under your profile "Allow occasional emails from administrators". Alternatively if you do NOT want to receive the forum newsletter you can uncheck this feature.

You will also see information about live chat in my signature that will provide the link to the pinned detailed live chat thread with scheduling information and instructions!

I hope to see you on the forums AND in Live Chat!

Bill

This Post can also be found in the Hair Restoration Question and Answers Section. This is a duplicate Post!!

Hello everyone,

To make things easier I have "Pinned" a thread at the top of the Hair Restoration Questions and Answers Forum here which I will continue to update with the REGULARLY SCHEDULED LIVE HELP/CHAT TIMES. The scheduling information will be in bold red with the date and time in bold purple in order to stand out for members looking for quick scheduling information.

Below that are the instructions on how to access and use the chat rooms.

I have also added some additional chat rooms as I am projecting that these chat rooms will become even MORE popular. Forum members can join one OR all three chat rooms. Detailed information and instructions can be found on the pinned thread.

Please remember to check the pinned thread often for updated schedule times!

Additionally, this information will be contained in the forum newsletter. I may also send out reminder notices 24 hours in advance via email through the forum software. To be sure you are receiving the forum newsletter and/or these email reminders: be sure to turn on the option under your profile "Allow occasional emails from administrators". Alternatively if you do NOT want to receive the forum newsletter you can uncheck this feature.

You will also see information about live chat in my signature that will provide the link to the pinned detailed live chat thread with scheduling information and instructions!

I hope to see you on the forums AND in Live Chat!

Bill