Why no doc from asia in coalition team?.

I AM AMAN FRON INDIA...YES THERE R MANY DOCS RECOMMENDED ON THIS FORUM BUT NOT A SINGLE DOC FROM ASIA..THIS IS SIMPLY VERY SAD...PLZ I REQUEST BILL(A DEAR FRIEND) AND ALL THOSE WHO R SERVING US PLZ FIND A GOOD DOC FROM ASIA,,PLZ

I AM AMAN FRON INDIA...YES THERE R MANY DOCS RECOMMENDED ON THIS FORUM BUT NOT A SINGLE DOC FROM ASIA..THIS IS SIMPLY VERY SAD...PLZ I REQUEST BILL(A DEAR FRIEND) AND ALL THOSE WHO R SERVING US PLZ FIND A GOOD DOC FROM ASIA,,PLZ

Bilorayne,

Thanks for your interest in finding a quality hair transplant surgeon in Asia. This is clearly a huge hole on the map that we are hoping to rectify in the near future. But finding a quality surgeon and evaluating them takes time. Before we recommend anyone, we thoroughly prescreen them until we feel confident that they are performing state of the art follicular unit hair transplantation and meet our high level of standards.

If you or anyone has any surgeons in mind that perform high qualithy hair transplantation in Asia, feel free to list the names here or send me a private message and I'll be happy to contact them and consider them for potential recommendation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Doctor (sp?) Pathomvanich is the one doctor in Asia whose results I have seen discussed online, and who may very well do very solid work.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanatopsis,

Thanks for mentioniing Dr. Pathomvanich. I've been in touch with him recently and hope to learn more about his clinic. I agree that his work seems very promising. I hope to learn more about him in the near future and plan on inviting him to post examples of his work on our forum.

Best wishes,

Bill