Hair baldness problem

Hi!! I'm Billu from Los Angels. You know what I'm looking as a sixty but I'm not. Its all because of my baldness. Troubles and insults, are the tragedies I'm ever facing. Find and suggest me the solution.

Hi!! I'm Billu from Los Angels. You know what I'm looking as a sixty but I'm not. Its all because of my baldness. Troubles and insults, are the tragedies I'm ever facing. Find and suggest me the solution.

Billu,

How old are you and how much hair loss are you experiencing?

Propecia and Rogaine, two FDA non-surgical hair loss treatment options are typically pretty good at slowing down or stopping hair loss. They may even regrow some hair. Those with higher degrees of baldness will most likely not regrow a lot of hair.

Hair transplant surgery is a procedure where hair is removed from the sides and back of the scalp and then inserted into recipient incisions made by a qualified surgeon. Like any surgery, there are limitations and risks to be considered along with the benefits.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Billu, this is Kesav from the same Los Angels. I have got the same situation. I used to hesitated to come out. because I looks so elder than me. So seriously I was in the need of hair regrowth treatment. We got a new life of our happiness after getting into the Pearls Corniche Inn Resort Hair fall Treatment and regrowth treatment. We undergone the observations and treatments. Now Iam very much interested to take me out. Because I got his hair regrowth and perfect solution for the hair loss problem. Immediately you approach there and find the solution for your hair loss problems. (promotional link removed) Pearlscorniche

• 2 weeks later...

IF UR ARE NOT ON PROPECIA THEN GP 4 IT ...BE ON IT 4 365 NOS OF DAYS + ROGAINE 5%.THEN GO 4 DR EPISTEN OR DR LIMMER OR WONG ........CHECK THIS SITE THIS IS THE BEST SITE OF THEM ALL...PAPA SITE FOR BOLDIES LIKE US BEST OF LUCK...I AM GN 4 HT IN DEC OR JAN