Looking for a proven HT doc in SOUTHERN CA

With minimal searching on this site, I see the same list of docs regurgitated in many postings here that are routinely the recommended ones but I can't believe that in SoCal, the belly of the beast in terms of vanity, doesn't have a HT doc name thrown around on this site? (or I am not drilling deep enough into the site...?). I am as nervous as the next guy about the results wand would appreciate some advice on a SoCal doc???

I plan on having only the top of my hairline done, typical boomerang shape, so not much, maybe an inch tall strip along hairline. Like most, I am very nervous about the leading edge of the hairline.

There is one doc here in LA that I see on the cable make-over shows sometimes named Zeiring I believe? Must be knowledgable but who's to say you don't get another doc who does the work - guess that applies to any location.

Before I fly to the Rahal, Wolf, Shapiro, Epstien, Fellers of the world I hope to learn who is in my backyard that does not just good work, but great work.

Thanks!

budo101

With minimal searching on this site, I see the same list of docs regurgitated in many postings here that are routinely the recommended ones but I can't believe that in SoCal, the belly of the beast in terms of vanity, doesn't have a HT doc name thrown around on this site? (or I am not drilling deep enough into the site...?). I am as nervous as the next guy about the results wand would appreciate some advice on a SoCal doc???

I plan on having only the top of my hairline done, typical boomerang shape, so not much, maybe an inch tall strip along hairline. Like most, I am very nervous about the leading edge of the hairline.

There is one doc here in LA that I see on the cable make-over shows sometimes named Zeiring I believe? Must be knowledgable but who's to say you don't get another doc who does the work - guess that applies to any location.

Before I fly to the Rahal, Wolf, Shapiro, Epstien, Fellers of the world I hope to learn who is in my backyard that does not just good work, but great work.

Thanks!

budo101

You may find a good surgeon in the LA area on your own but there's not many recommended here. I have heard good things about Dr. Siporin who is in Beverly Hills I believe.

Bosley also advertises on the TV and on the surface they look wonderful, but I have heard more negatives than positives about them.

Nice thing about the regurgitated list here is that there is a lot of direct feedback on the results from these surgeons patients. You can actually talk to them and follow the progress of their results. Most guys here are willing to travel to assure themselves of this kind of peace of mind.

budo101,

Welcome to our forum. Though I firmly believe that distance should be the last consideration for which physician to select, there are a number of quality physicians in the California area worth considering. Some of these include:

Dr. Rassman

Dr. Reed

These two are elite members of the Coalition who have a proven track record of consistent results. See our high level of standards for the Coalition here. Each Coalition and been personally visited and live surgery reviewed by Pat Hennessey our Publisher. See Pat's Visits to Leading Clinics.

Dr. Siporin

Dr. Meshkin

Dr. Kabaker

These physicians are also recommended for performing solid quality follicular unit hair transplantation. I haven't seen as much online recently for Dr. Meshkin or Dr. Kabaker but plenty can be found on Dr. Siporin.

To see their recommended/Coalition physician profiles, click here.

I hope this helps.

Bill