UK HAIR TRANSPLANT DISCUSSION

ash7

Balody,

I know what you are saying, but sometimes you have to just accept and move forward. It does not affect you as you have had a great experience. If people started to slag Dr. Shapiro because of work years ago it might piss me off, but ultimately it doesn't affect me as I have good results and seen many others.

If you really really really want, I could do some research for you and provide the proof to justify my choice of words, but I prefer not to.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Balody and NN,

The Farjo clinic has had a difficult past and evidence can be found over several forums. The negativity of some forum members does not come out of thin air, and in respect to the past alone, I would deem it justified. This is why many people sadly hold to the dogma that the Farjo clinic should be avoided.

The past is a difficult thing to overcome especially for those who have had or seen their comrades receive poor work.

But even though it is difficult to get over the past from a personal perspective, we believe in moving forward and "onwards and upwards". Pat's visitation and detailed review of the Farjo Clinic, patients he's seen in person, patients like you, and Mick's photo displays show that the Farjo clinic has strided leaps and bounds since those days and have proven worthy of the Coalition.

What I find amazing is that people will accuse us of trying to "protect a financial interest" by continuing to recommend the Farjos when we have never hesitated to deny or remove physicians that don't meet our high level of standards. See the recent removal of Dr. Mohmand for no longer using microscopes. This in itself was a heavy hearted decision because I still believe Dr. Mohmand is the BEST in that area, but standards are standards and we want to only recommend those who continue to meet them. I am hoping he will adapt to using the latest technology to improve his quality even more and we can once again recommend him.

I hope this helps clarify our position.

Bill

Ash get yourself to the hair geek meet in Manchester on the 17th of april as there will be plenty of people there with first class HT's that you can examine up close. You can also ask these guys any questions you want.

Heres the link

hair geek meet in manchester

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

Ash Stevo will be there as its on his doorstep,I`ll be there and look forward to meeting you.

All good.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

ash I know you wanted more details , so here goes

I rung the brittania hotel this evening and thursday 17th april is a quiet night with a quiet bar area available for our meet .

There is an NCP car park next to the hotel costs are ??4 for 2 hours or ??5 for 4 hours .

The train station is a 10 min walk away .

So the meet is at the Manchester Brittania hotel bar between 6-7pm thursday 17th april , hope to see you there .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007