Hi Bill,

I don't blame you for your concerns. They are completely valid. Beleive me, I had the same concern as you so I did some research.

My Conclusion: No Need To Worry! They are still 2 seperate doctors but under one company. They each perform there own surgeries seperately and Dr. Charles is still at the top of his game! Just because he teamed up with Dr. Epstein does not mean that Dr. Epstein will be performing my surgery. Me personally... I am not worried... I am still going to have Dr. Charles do my hair transplant procedure because of his eye for detail.

I have been researching doctors for myself & my father and the more I research into Dr. Charles the more impressed I am with the consistant results that I have seen. I have been able to speak to some of his patients as well. He even let me observe one of his surgeries and when I was looking at the job he was doing he was so detail-orientated... it truly amazed me. I have never seen a doctor so caring about his patients. Most of the patients told me that Dr. Charles went above and beyond there expectations and didn't expect the great results that they have had.

If you are still worried then just ask Dr. Charles personally and tell him your concerns. He seems to be an honest guy.

I think you have chosen a great doctor with a great track record and you will be happy with your results when all said and done. I am pretty sure my dad will be also!

I haven't paid much attention to Dr Charles work but I did pm him a couple days ago due some guys asking me this exact same question.

He said he has his own staff and techs.

Dr Epstein isnt some hack .Hes actually a good surgeon but for whatever reasons he has had some bad luck in the last year.

• 5 weeks later...

Dr.Charles is a wonderful doctor, I am sure you'll have a good experience, but he does work for Dr.Epstein. I was also concerned about it and went for a consult with Dr.Charles, but he said he does his own work with his own staff. About Dr. Epstein, he should be a good doctor and seems to reply to threads but he isn't making correct decisions lately and how he blew off Jose after his traumatic experience, that was quite a blow, i am sorry for Jose. i am sure Dr.Charles would work it out with his patient. You have to be very confident of the decision you make a reltionship between a doctor and a patient is veru narrow you need a person that is sensitive, don't just go ahead have a procedure and than be told that your behavior is unacceptable, I find that rude coming from a doctor.We are dealing not only with hair but with self-esteem. How can you shut off a patient that has put all his confidence in your hands. Go for Charles he is great and Matt is a great guy met him personally.

only heard great things about Dr Charles icon_smile.gif

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128