Hair transplant with Dr Armani

jbitb

Ill look for the other poster

When you're going to Armani, you should be seeking his signature look. In the pre-procedure consult, you have final say on everything, but he loves to do dense hairlines/temple-closures and that takes a lot of grafts. They use a rotary drill with various size bits. I asked what sizes and I recall: .7, .8, .9 and a 1.0 for the 3 FU's. I don't think the transcection rate would be that low, but they use the best technology available to them.

Dr. Armani places all of the recipient sites, but the techs remove and place the grafts. I was in Toronto for my procedure three days ago and I honestly wouldn't have wanted Dr. Armani doing anymore than he did. It's way too tedious and eye-straining. I was in the chair for 12 hours and one my techs (in Toronto) had been with him since his start in 1999 and the others for eight years each. They're all very professional and seem to enjoy what they're doing. Dr. Armani even gets a little giddy when making the placements, he said that he loves to create natural directions that mimic nature. I couldn't recommend the clinic any higher, if his "look" is what you're after.

-------------------------

4/1996 300 strip, Dr. Randall Sword

3/2004 638 strip, Dr. Paul Straub

9/2005 447 strip, Dr. Paul Straub

5/2008 3200 FUE, Dr. A Armani

Regimen: Rogaine Foam 2 X per day

Arbonne Intelligence Not-So-Basic Daily Self-Adjusting Shampoo

Emu oil 3 nights a week

Lasercomb 3 times per week

Arbonne Thermal Fusion Hair & Scalp Revitalizer after shampooing

1 mg propecia daily since 1996/switched to quartered Proscar 5/08

Huh I said the only reason he extractes so many grafts is he uses a powerdrill device speeding up the process which in turn detroyes alot of grafts that why he has to use twice as many graft on the same area as he did with strip.To make up for the loss You know overseeding

The drill has been used and discarded by all fue surgeons because of the damage it causes the grafts.

• 9 months later...

While most Armani complaints seem to have come since he has done FUE I do know of 2 patients I have spoken with personally that really regret the strip work he did on them. To be fair, there are also some patients that rave about his strip work. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Run a search for various Armani threads. This will include in depth discussion and light shown on lawsuits, shills, wretched growth, (laughable) technique, extraordinary deception and deceitful lies, and shady patient aftercare. If you still feel that he can deliver you the best result with the best consistency by all means go.

Being a betting man, however, I'd still bet the house that you'd be paying a premium to get an inferior result.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Wantego,I just saw your pictures and I think they look great.

Do you have different styling options?

How does your transplanted hair feel compared to your other hair?

Could you post some pics with dry hair that is pushed or combed up?

I don't know how to send messages on here yet, and I am sorry if I am taking away from your thread.

Originally posted by BANDIDO:

Wantego,I just saw your pictures and I think they look great.

Do you have different styling options?

How does your transplanted hair feel compared to your other hair?

Could you post some pics with dry hair that is pushed or combed up?

I don't know how to send messages on here yet, and I am sorry if I am taking away from your thread.

BANDIDO,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I will send you a private message in a few minutes so that I do not highjack the Armani thread. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs