minoxidil.com

I'm considering using xandrox instead of using spironlactone..I have to use one of these since I can't use propecia...Surely some of you have had experience or knowledge on this stuff..

Spiro is a topical anti dht, supposedly performing the same function as finasteride (propecia) or Dutasteride.

Xandrox is a combination of azelaic acid, which is supposed to perform an anti Dht function (I believe the only tests done with Azelaic acid were done in vitro), and minoxidil, which has been proven to regrow hair in a limited fashion.

So in theory, Xandrox will perform the function of regrowing hair and preventing further hairloss, while spiro will act in similar fashion to Propecia, which only blocks DHT, but doesn't really stimulate regrowth.

Of course, with each product, you have to use them consistently for 6-12 months before you can really tell whether or not they are effective, and you will likely experience some shedding when you start to use them. Some guys claim great success using a combination of different meds, and some guys either get no results, or can't handle the scalp irritation from the topicals.

Also, you need to continue to use them for life if you want to maintain any hair you gained while on the products. As soon as you stop, you will eventually go right back to where you would have been had you not used anything at all. Hope this helps.

yes, but even after hair transplants you have to keep using something to keep your existing hair..I was hopeing someone would tell me that xandrox was working good for them..cause it seems is the easiest(and least expensive) thing to do in the long run and without decreasing the dht in my body..thus decreasing libido.