Anyone have work done by Dr. Vogel

nobuzz4me

Guys, I am scheduled for a corrective procedure in January with Dr. Vogel to reduce or remove plugs and add 1200 grafts via strip. Has anyone had a procedure done by him?

This will be my third procedure. First time was in 1980's with about sixty plugs (6-10 hairs) in the front temples. My second procedure was with Dr. Halford around 2003 who at the time was with Elliott and True. He did about 1000 grafts and camoflaged the previous plugs and constructed a decent hairline. Dr. Halford left the D.C. area and may be in NY or I might have gone back to him.

I am looking to remove or reduce the plugs and replant the FU's and also increase density to the forelock area. I am 95% sure that I will go thru with it and have left a deposit. I just would feel better if anyone here has had personal experience with him. His schedule is full which is why I could not get in till January. I guess If his schedule was not full I would really be worried. I do not believe he is a coalition member and I got his name and website thru other searches. His patient photos look pretty good and it appears he has done a lot of corrective work.

I value the opinions of all on this board, this is the best site out there! Thanks for your input!

NoBuzz

Guys, I am scheduled for a corrective procedure in January with Dr. Vogel to reduce or remove plugs and add 1200 grafts via strip. Has anyone had a procedure done by him?

This will be my third procedure. First time was in 1980's with about sixty plugs (6-10 hairs) in the front temples. My second procedure was with Dr. Halford around 2003 who at the time was with Elliott and True. He did about 1000 grafts and camoflaged the previous plugs and constructed a decent hairline. Dr. Halford left the D.C. area and may be in NY or I might have gone back to him.

I am looking to remove or reduce the plugs and replant the FU's and also increase density to the forelock area. I am 95% sure that I will go thru with it and have left a deposit. I just would feel better if anyone here has had personal experience with him. His schedule is full which is why I could not get in till January. I guess If his schedule was not full I would really be worried. I do not believe he is a coalition member and I got his name and website thru other searches. His patient photos look pretty good and it appears he has done a lot of corrective work.

I value the opinions of all on this board, this is the best site out there! Thanks for your input!

NoBuzz