stevo 3024 grafts with Dr Feller 15/01/2007

stevo

Looking good Stevo. Looks like your plan worked.

What most viewers out there may not know is that Stevo and I threw the typical approach to hair transplantation out the window when planning his procedure.

We did this because to Stevo it was far more important to get wide area coverage as oppossed dense packing one area. Usually I wouldn't agree to this except for the fact that Stevo wanted to comb his hair in the "ceaser" style. Apparently this style has become the rage throughout the UK.

Since the ceaser style entails combing the hair forward from back to front we put most of the hair in the midscalp as opposed to the frontal third of the scalp.

Apparently the plan worked. Well done Stevo. Continue to grow well.

Dr. Feller

Stevo,

Once again, your results look good my friend. Thanks for posting a hair transplant photo album.

Dr. Feller,

What would prevent you from agreeing to this type of approach typically? Whereas I know the trend in hair transplantation appears to be to cover on full area the first hair transplant and then another the second time around - it appears to me providing full coverage and then later adding more density would be an equally good approach.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Bill

Originally posted by Dr. Alan Feller:

Looking good Stevo. Looks like your plan worked.

What most viewers out there may not know is that Stevo and I threw the typical approach to hair transplantation out the window when planning his procedure.

We did this because to Stevo it was far more important to get wide area coverage as oppossed dense packing one area. Usually I wouldn't agree to this except for the fact that Stevo wanted to comb his hair in the "ceaser" style. Apparently this style has become the rage throughout the UK.

Since the ceaser style entails combing the hair forward from back to front we put most of the hair in the midscalp as opposed to the frontal third of the scalp.

Apparently the plan worked. Well done Stevo. Continue to grow well.

Dr. Feller

Yep the plan definitely worked this is exactly what I was hoping to get out of my 1st HT. Cheers doc !

The hairstyle is just the way ive allways had my hair. In the pictures it is too long I now have it buzzed down to a no 8 over the top and I think it looks great.

When I come over in the new year I am hoping to fill in the crown and maybe slightly thicken up the middle. This leads me on to the same sort of question Bill has just asked, is this a good plan in your opinion?

Stevo,

Once again, your results look good my friend. Thanks for posting a hair transplant photo album.

Cheers again Bill

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07