2.5 months update

Thank you for your comment. I am only 1 1/2 month ahead of you. Hopefully we both will get some good appearance improvement by the end of the year.

Originally posted by canadian_buba:

FE,

Looks great! Isnt it amazing to see hairs growing in the previous bald area? Good luck!

CB

Florida Engineer,

I think you've healed very nicely to date and there does apear to be signs of slight hair growth. Anything at this stage is gravy considering most don't experience hair growth until at least 3 to 5 months.

I've also taken the liberty of updating the link to your blog under your name and adding a link to your blog in your forum signature. That way, people can more easily and readily find your blog every time you post.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you for you comment Bill. I am very hopeful with this little hair growth because I had a skin condition in my scalp (Linchen Planos) that may cause the hairs not to grow. I took the chance doing the HT, but I am well aware of that possibility.

Good luck for you

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

Florida Engineer,

I think you've healed very nicely to date and there does apear to be signs of slight hair growth. Anything at this stage is gravy considering most don't experience hair growth until at least 3 to 5 months.

I've also taken the liberty of updating the link to your blog under your name and adding a link to your blog in your forum signature. That way, people can more easily and readily find your blog every time you post.

Best wishes,

Bill