Follicular Nutrient Serum (FNS)

sah1974

I think I posted this in the wrong area before, so I wanted to post this here. Has anyone ever heard of this product and/or used it? There seems to be some good PR on the product when searching on the internet. However, just like anything else, if it was "that good", everybody would be using it. Anybody have some feedback? Thanks

I think I posted this in the wrong area before, so I wanted to post this here. Has anyone ever heard of this product and/or used it? There seems to be some good PR on the product when searching on the internet. However, just like anything else, if it was "that good", everybody would be using it. Anybody have some feedback? Thanks

sah1974,

The sum of a product can always be summarized by it's parts!

In other words...don't buy into any marketing hype. Let's evaluate the ingredients.

What are they? If you post them here, it will certainly spark some interesting discussion.

I have been doing a LOT of research recently on herbal remedies. Though some science may suggest some level of efficacy in some herbal products, there is limited to no clinical data available to back up the majority of claims. I will be posting some of the information I found soon on our Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Stay tuned!

Bill

Thanks Bill. I should have thought about that. I will do some searching to see if I can find the ingredients and post them. As always, I am curious about some of this stuff. They sell it on Osmotics website, and I use the Nioxin shampoo/scalp therapy which I have found on sites that are similar, so this FNS product did interest me a bit. Once I find out more I will post the ingredients. Thanks Bill.

• 2 weeks later...

Stick to the BIG 3.. Everything else is a waste

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!