Nanogen-my verdict

Well, this week, I have used nanogen, because i had a much shorter hair cut (grade 7 i suppose, cut with scissors though). This is how i found it; it took about 20-25mins for me to apply and style, i used wax first, then applied the nanogen (all over to blend it in well, but mainly in thinning area), then used a gel spray to hold it all on.

I found it did very well on the front hairline, it clung on to the hairs and seemed to make the area 'thicker', i was very impressed with the front hairline. There were some negatives, I found it to 'clump' quite alot, also the applicator is not great, was quite messy lol. I do not think it worked well on the crown, where i am thinning. For one, one of my "Friends", decided to shout out in the bar, 'hey your going bald', luckily i was under the influence, so managed to laugh it off, but was still kind of annoying, i suppose you just have to live with them type of comments though!

So my verdict would be 7/10. Very good on the front hairline, not great on the crown, and does clump, but it is IMO undetectable and style friendly, if applied correctly. I used the dark blonde one, and i suspect if you have darker hair, the results would have been better and I suppose im a norward 3.5.......GREAT FUN!

• 2 weeks later...