Irony of Ironies

Had to share this...

When I returned to my house last night after my procedure with the awesome Dr. Feller, among the pieces of mail I'd received while I was away were:

* A brochure from, it can't be but it is, Dr. Dominic Brandy. Yes, when I first began my research into hair transplantation, before I knew a damn thing I had come across his web site

and figured, "well, Pittsburgh isn't that long a drive from Washington..." No mention of the scalp reductions or "lifts" for which he has become notorious...maybe because the CIA has classified them as torture techniques.

* A letter from the first doctor with whom I'd had a consultation -- Dr. Edwin Epstein. I had decided not to go with him after shelving the transplant idea for the past year-and-a-half, mostly because I have not seen a single patient testimonial about him in any of these discussion groups (as opposed to many enthusiasically positive comments about Dr. Feller)...and in part because my consultation with him was 98% with a sales consultant, plus 35 seconds with the doctor.

But I digress. The point of the letter was to announce that Dr. Epstein was going to be joining the Bosley (whose reputation, according to said letter, was "unparallelled..." no argument there icon_rolleyes.gif) team.

I had to laugh...the very day I get back from a procedure with one of the best, I get mailed reminders of just how good my choice actually was...!

Benjamin

Had to share this...

When I returned to my house last night after my procedure with the awesome Dr. Feller, among the pieces of mail I'd received while I was away were:

* A brochure from, it can't be but it is, Dr. Dominic Brandy. Yes, when I first began my research into hair transplantation, before I knew a damn thing I had come across his web site

and figured, "well, Pittsburgh isn't that long a drive from Washington..." No mention of the scalp reductions or "lifts" for which he has become notorious...maybe because the CIA has classified them as torture techniques.

* A letter from the first doctor with whom I'd had a consultation -- Dr. Edwin Epstein. I had decided not to go with him after shelving the transplant idea for the past year-and-a-half, mostly because I have not seen a single patient testimonial about him in any of these discussion groups (as opposed to many enthusiasically positive comments about Dr. Feller)...and in part because my consultation with him was 98% with a sales consultant, plus 35 seconds with the doctor.

But I digress. The point of the letter was to announce that Dr. Epstein was going to be joining the Bosley (whose reputation, according to said letter, was "unparallelled..." no argument there icon_rolleyes.gif) team.

I had to laugh...the very day I get back from a procedure with one of the best, I get mailed reminders of just how good my choice actually was...!

Benjamin