keeping wat i have (proscar)

jet2300

i am 20 years old and the doctor just prescribed me a proscar but after reading alot of reviews i did not buy the drug beucause i think that going on a proscar makes your hair fall more and quickly. I actually dont want a hair growth basically my ultimate goal is to stop my hair loss. So what do you suggest should i take proscar. I am afraid one thing which is shedding because what if you dont get back those shedded hairs.

i am 20 years old and the doctor just prescribed me a proscar but after reading alot of reviews i did not buy the drug beucause i think that going on a proscar makes your hair fall more and quickly. I actually dont want a hair growth basically my ultimate goal is to stop my hair loss. So what do you suggest should i take proscar. I am afraid one thing which is shedding because what if you dont get back those shedded hairs.

Jet,

If you're goal is just to keep the hair you have, Proscar/Propecia is your best (and in my opinion your only) option. It's the only FDA approved medication to accomplish this. Also, I think there's some kind of guarantee/money back policy on the Propecia website, so you can check that out.

-Martin