Promox

hairgrowth

I have a handful of friends that currently shave their heads, because their hair was thinning out.

and then got connected to (promotional link removed)

I shot some fun, catchy commercials for Dr. Klein, instead of the usual infomercial, because I liked that they offer a money back guarantee to their products. If its guaranteed to work, then there is a solution, so it didn't seem as serious anymore.

Though I am not losing my hair ( I don't think), some of my friends are having good results.

For example, their triple blind study shows that their products work 75% better than Minoxidil, and grow a better quality hair, too.

I am not an expert in Minoxidil, nor am I a medical doctor, so I can only tell you what I have read on the site and learned from Dr. Klein, who prescribes the product.

If you want to see some of the commercials, they can be seen on (promotional link removed)

Best of luck,

Bill

I have a handful of friends that currently shave their heads, because their hair was thinning out.

and then got connected to (promotional link removed)

I shot some fun, catchy commercials for Dr. Klein, instead of the usual infomercial, because I liked that they offer a money back guarantee to their products. If its guaranteed to work, then there is a solution, so it didn't seem as serious anymore.

Though I am not losing my hair ( I don't think), some of my friends are having good results.

For example, their triple blind study shows that their products work 75% better than Minoxidil, and grow a better quality hair, too.

I am not an expert in Minoxidil, nor am I a medical doctor, so I can only tell you what I have read on the site and learned from Dr. Klein, who prescribes the product.

If you want to see some of the commercials, they can be seen on (promotional link removed)

Best of luck,

Bill