Looking to Recommend a Quality Hair Transplant Surgeon in India

Dear forum members,

Given the multitude of emails I've received and members that have asked, it would be nice to find and recommend a quality and ethical hair transplant surgeon in India.

I have done some research and there are a few that potentially look promising, but I don't have enough evidence yet to strongly consider anyone in particular for recommendation.

Since the members of this community are a huge part of our evaluation process, I thought I would ask you for suggestions.

Does anyone know of a surgeon in India that may be worth considering for potential recommendation?

I look forward to your input.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dear forum members,

Given the multitude of emails I've received and members that have asked, it would be nice to find and recommend a quality and ethical hair transplant surgeon in India.

I have done some research and there are a few that potentially look promising, but I don't have enough evidence yet to strongly consider anyone in particular for recommendation.

Since the members of this community are a huge part of our evaluation process, I thought I would ask you for suggestions.

Does anyone know of a surgeon in India that may be worth considering for potential recommendation?

I look forward to your input.

Best wishes,

Bill