Need help to get rid of scab

Danny

Hi all,

It has been 4 weeks post-op and i still have alots of scabs on my HT area.. i'm currently using Tricomin shampoo and spray.

I have tries jogging, go the steam room but no help. Since it has been 4 weeks post-op, Is it OK to allowed the shower stream to be directly on my scalp ? Will the show pressure gonna disloge the grafts ?

I was using a cup to pour water on my head before that.

thanks,

danny

Hi all,

It has been 4 weeks post-op and i still have alots of scabs on my HT area.. i'm currently using Tricomin shampoo and spray.

I have tries jogging, go the steam room but no help. Since it has been 4 weeks post-op, Is it OK to allowed the shower stream to be directly on my scalp ? Will the show pressure gonna disloge the grafts ?

I was using a cup to pour water on my head before that.

thanks,

danny

Danny,

Try to soak your head with warm, moist wash cloth for 30 minutes before shower, then stand under shower for 10 minutes or so. This loosens up grafts. Nuetragena makes a shampoo called T-Sal. It was recommended to me for helping loosen scabs. You should definitely be working off those scabs by now with your fingertips while shampooing(not fingernails)

Good luck.

Ron

Hi,

Thanks you all for the info. It has been 4 weeks post-op.

Is the follicle firmly in place ??

will the show stream disloge the graft ??

Is it safe to ride a motocycle with helmet after 4 weeks post-op ??

thanks,

danny

Danny,

Get under that shower stream. And that is an order.

Also,

Is it ever safe to ride a motorcycle?

Forget the HT, just in general ofcourse

Danny:

It is probably best to check with the doctor's office where you had your procedure done to see what they recommend. We tell our patients that they can wash their hair gently under the shower after one week and after two weeks they are safe to do whatever they want to do including drive a motorcycle...Good luck.