minaturized hair follicles..

Anonymous

my hair follicles in my front hairline are minaturizing.. is this the right term to use? each piece of hair seems very thin because at the root.. it looks like its about to fall off. i'm worried.. i'm still using propecia and minoxidil but to no avail.. i don't see any results.. one thing good i guess is that i stopped shedding.. lots less hair on my pillow now.. sorry for the let down entry, seems like most of you are happy with your ht's now..

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

my hair follicles in my front hairline are minaturizing.. is this the right term to use? each piece of hair seems very thin because at the root.. it looks like its about to fall off. i'm worried.. i'm still using propecia and minoxidil but to no avail.. i don't see any results.. one thing good i guess is that i stopped shedding.. lots less hair on my pillow now.. sorry for the let down entry, seems like most of you are happy with your ht's now..

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Anonymous, I felt just like you when my hair started falling out. I would see tons of it on my pillow each morning. Maybe the finasteride has accelerated your frontal hair loss a bit. I would stay on it no matter what. You were destined to lose that hair anyway. It should save the hair in your crown. Start saving your money for some FU work in the front. I just wish that the quality of work being done now was around when I started losing mine.