There's no way to regrow back hairline?

Anonymous

I'm talking about the hairline that we already have, not the new one, there's no way to regrow hair back to it once it comes out? That's such sad news for me..

I'm deciding on taking propecia, only problem is, i've heard it lowers your testosterone.. hence.. less manly.. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

I'm talking about the hairline that we already have, not the new one, there's no way to regrow hair back to it once it comes out? That's such sad news for me..

I'm deciding on taking propecia, only problem is, i've heard it lowers your testosterone.. hence.. less manly.. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

In majority of cases - you cannot regrow what you lost in the frontal hairline. The idea is to start taking propecia, so that you can stop your hairloss, and then fill in the hairline with hair transplant. The sooner you realize that the better. Start on propecia, and save up money for an HT.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

Thanks.. it all seems so surreal, i blew it off before when i noticed some thinning in my front, when i should have taken action right there and than.. now, i can only pause the thinning in the front.. i'm so depressed now..

I'm just going to go blow out a whole bunch of questions.. if anyone can answer, i would really really appreciate it.

1. Any kind of foods i can eat to encourage..healthier hair?

2. Is baby shampoo the best type to use for washing hair..?

3. Does vitamin C and Zinc help at all.. if.. any?

Thanks again, this all seems like a nightmare.. can't believe i can't regrow the hair i had just 2 months ago...

Sorry about your stress with hairloss believe me we all can relate!

No the hairline is lost unfortunately but you can halt any further progression with propecia which we older guys wish we had 10 years ago so you are lucky you're cathing it somewhat early.

I, like alot of guys using Propecia have never had any side effects at all!! There is a very small percentage of guys who are affected and even that can be psychological.

A good Ht can zap that hairline right back to when you had it so relax.

How old are you?

only 19 which is why i'm freaking out.. i'm so confused, this all has happened in the past 1 month so its hitting me pretty quickly.

How many times should i wash my hair a week?

but i'll ask about propecia, i'm not sure if they have it here in Hong Kong though..

how about Rogaine, does it help regrow hair in the front?

Intervals between washing your hair have nothing to do with hairloss - in majority of cases it's all genetic. If you don't start on Propecia then chances are you'll end up with the same pattern as your father/grandfathers. Rogaine can help a little, but is not as good as Propecia in my opinion, and the label on the box indicates that it's not for use in the front of your head (only on the crown). Also, I'm sure you can get Propecia on-line.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

thanks micropose.. i just checked the propecia.com website.. its only for United States and territories surrounding.. crap.. so i'm guessing there's no way for me to get it in hong kong...

Also,

its itching common to the part where your losing hair? Cause my front is itching a lot..and was wondering if the scratching was the cause of my hair loss...

Could someone get back to me right away on the vitamin C and Zinc? if they can help prevent further hair loss? Cause im taking those two right now..

Thanks again guys..

for paul 148,

the thing is, i don't have a doctor's appointment for a while.. so i can't get it prescribed, do you know any place where i can order it from a trusted website? Preferably cheap also...

Thanks for all of your help guys.