Dr. John Gillespie - Calgary,AB,CANADA Questions

Indy500

• 3 years later...

Yes, I had one three weeks ago and would not reccomend. Please read my post. I am going to see Dr. Nakatsui in Edmonton if this transplant doesnt work...I will keep you posted.

Indy500: You are so fortunate to have Dr. Nakatsui in your city. I have heard nothing but great stuff about him. Dr. Wong speaks highly about him.

I do not know much about Dr. Gillespie so research wisely

Good luck on your decision.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

BigDee,

As we discussed and you admitted on your thread here, you have only recently had surgery and are far from seeing your results. I know you were also displeased with his demeanor, but you also appeared to have a misunderstanding of the surgical process.

I would suggest giving your hair transplant a chance to grow and mature before making a final evaluation of your results and recommending others to stay away.

Indy500,

Dr. Gillespie is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network though I admit, I haven't seen examples of his work in awhile. I have been in contact with him and expect that he will post more recent examples of his work on our forum in the near future.

In the meantime, I'd certainly encourage you to consult with him and Coalition member Dr. Nakatsui.

Best wishes,

Bill

Point well taken, my impressions are all pretty subjective and you should really draw your own conclusions from your consultation I will let you know what kind of result I enjoy over the next months.