Jagdish-help me-Others too!

Hai Jagdish,

First of all, Extremely sorry, for the work done unto U by Dr.Ashok Reddy.

I am glad to meet you through this forum,though joined this community just 3 days back,

and Thanks alot,for blocking me not to take any rushy decisions in HTs in India..!!

And personally,I assume that U might be a Tamilian as I am..!!! icon_smile.gifAnd to just picture me, I am 21,an IT GUY,Doing my MCA in Vellore,TamilNadu,India.

FOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES:

------------------------------

Well..

Do U remember,One of ur replies to KARAN...? Probably a year back..??

There,You mentioned about 2 docs, DR.RAJPUT and DR.ARAVIND PASWAL, and either of them would do better...

Adding to that, I would like to clarify something, which I posted in one or

two of the previous posts, about one Dr by name,Mysore Venkatram from Bangalore,Karnataka.

Before reading ur post to KARAN,I had decided that,I would do my HT with this doc,In case I happened to do any...

My question to U Buddy is,as KARAN mentioned in his earlier post,This doc also mentioned the same amount

about 1 lakh..!! He says he does FUT..And claims that he also does microscopic dissection and has trained team by

Dr Ginzburg and his team from Israel.

Now,What is ur comment on this..??? Please do reply and help me out..

FOR MEDICIATION:

-------------------

You tell that you are using Finax,Nizrol. Can I try them out..? I have never consulted any doctor till date for my hair loss!

Do I need any such consultation,before I am on Finax..?

Note:

-----

Other experienced shots of this forum,like Billros,HairBank may also help me in answering this post..

Thanks U ALL,Thicker.

Hai Jagdish,

First of all, Extremely sorry, for the work done unto U by Dr.Ashok Reddy.

I am glad to meet you through this forum,though joined this community just 3 days back,

and Thanks alot,for blocking me not to take any rushy decisions in HTs in India..!!

And personally,I assume that U might be a Tamilian as I am..!!! icon_smile.gifAnd to just picture me, I am 21,an IT GUY,Doing my MCA in Vellore,TamilNadu,India.

FOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES:

------------------------------

Well..

Do U remember,One of ur replies to KARAN...? Probably a year back..??

There,You mentioned about 2 docs, DR.RAJPUT and DR.ARAVIND PASWAL, and either of them would do better...

Adding to that, I would like to clarify something, which I posted in one or

two of the previous posts, about one Dr by name,Mysore Venkatram from Bangalore,Karnataka.

Before reading ur post to KARAN,I had decided that,I would do my HT with this doc,In case I happened to do any...

My question to U Buddy is,as KARAN mentioned in his earlier post,This doc also mentioned the same amount

about 1 lakh..!! He says he does FUT..And claims that he also does microscopic dissection and has trained team by

Dr Ginzburg and his team from Israel.

Now,What is ur comment on this..??? Please do reply and help me out..

FOR MEDICIATION:

-------------------

You tell that you are using Finax,Nizrol. Can I try them out..? I have never consulted any doctor till date for my hair loss!

Do I need any such consultation,before I am on Finax..?

Note:

-----

Other experienced shots of this forum,like Billros,HairBank may also help me in answering this post..

Thanks U ALL,Thicker.

thicker-

Jagdish has not posted here in some time so I doubt he'll see your post.

I really can't advise you about the Docs you're asking about. As for Finax (Finasteride)....in the United States, you must have a prescription to purchase it............I don't know about your country??

Nizoral is just shampoo and does not regrow hair. It is an anti-fungal shampoo and will compliment your regiment by keeping your scalp healthy.

Hope this helps,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Never ever try Dr Ashok Reddy. You will regret. I had HT by Dr Ashok. with in 6 months I got good hairs.But then suddnely all my transplanted hairs lost. I asked this with Ashok, but no statisfactory answer. Now I am totally bald again just after one year of HT, when anyone can expect a full result.