What is the cost ?

Hello All,

Can someone give me an approximate estimate of the cost incurred in these hair transplant operations. I think, the rate at which I lose hair, I will have to go for one after another 1-2 years. I want to begin saving money for this purpose.........so someone please give me an estimate. Why do people who had successful inplants not provide information about the cost they incurred ?

Hello All,

Can someone give me an approximate estimate of the cost incurred in these hair transplant operations. I think, the rate at which I lose hair, I will have to go for one after another 1-2 years. I want to begin saving money for this purpose.........so someone please give me an estimate. Why do people who had successful inplants not provide information about the cost they incurred ?

Well Chak, it all depends. Hair transplants are usually based on an estimated number of grafts for the procedure. Say if your ht Dr. plans a 1900-2100 graft procedure, and he quotes you a price of $8,000, but extracts 2600 grafts due to your donor hair density, you will not be charged for the extra grafts by a reputable ht clinic.(This happened to me) A reputable ht Dr. realizes you cannot afford to waste precious donor hair. My procedure was in the $8,000 range. Some Dr's charge more per graft than others. Depending on the size of the procedure, I would guess the average ht to be in the $6000-$10000 range. This is only a rough guess. If you check out the various Drs. on this site, they sometimes have information about their pricing. I hope this helps. Terry.