Shampoo, Conditioner adn nutrient booster from Hairclub

Hey guys,

I made the mistake of visiting hairclub for men about a few months ago and blindly subscribed for their Extreme therapy which includes Shampoos, Conditioners, Nutrient Booster, the 5% minoxidil and some DHT inhibitor capsules. Have anyone of you guys tried this and have worked. It kinda slowed down my hairfall since I started using it, at the same time, dont have the confidence that its a long term solution. I have had hairloss for a few years now and am planning on getting to the next step of HT in the next year or two. Is there anything in the market where I can buy the same stuff as the one supplied by Hairclub but at a much lower price. They are just too over priced!

Thanks!

Costco for Minoxidil, I think it works out to be something like 10 bucks a month. Try Costco.com

Try to get a prescription for Proscar (5mg Finasteride), and split the tablets into fourths. That would be the cheapest way to use Finasteride. But even if you use Propecia, it will still be cheaper than the Hair Club plan, probably.

As far as fancy shampoos and scalp treatments, herbs etc, in my opinion you don't need any of it. Finasteride is the most effective treatment (Proscar, Propecia), and the second best thing to add after that would be Minoxidil.

Everything else seems to be unessential, as far as I can tell.

Nick,

Don't waste money on any type of expensive shampoo, herbs or the like as Arfy said. I would like to recommend, however, something Don, I think his name is, recommended as far as shampoo/conditioner goes. He recommended Suave Professionals Amplifying Shampoo and Conditioner, both are a greenish color. Each cost about $2.00 a bottle and you can get them at Wal-mart or Target. I have been using them daily for at least two months and I really think my hair is much thicker/fuller. Now, I will say this that my hair might have gotten thicker/fuller anyway without this shampoo, but it is so cheap I figured it was worth using. Plus I like the smell and I continue to use it. Check it out and give it a couple months to see if you think it helps your thickness/fullness.

Allen