My hair now

software

Guest wanthairs

software......You look like me...

You need alot of work. Start doing scalp excersises and go to "Hasson + Wong" in Vancouver for a large session....Expect to have to do at least two sessions and maybe more to gte where you want to be....

Good luck, you will look rapidly different....

software,

Are you currently taking Propecia to stabalize your hair loss? You will need to have very realistic goals; Also, I would go to a doc that could do a large session, providing you have the donor, laxity etc.; I would focus on the frontal third to frame your face with a very conservative hairline. If you could get 4000 grafts in the frontal third that would frame your face, then you could focus on the crown later depending on your donor; it appears from the pictures that you have a lot of area to cover so you will not have enough donor to cover the entire area; you may need to leave the crown alone or go with less density; definitely go to a coalition doc; they will be ethical with you and let you know if you are a good candidate and if your goals can be achived; do not go to a hair mill that does a small session of less than 2000 grafts because that will not make much of a cosmetic differance for you.