hair transplant disaster.

I had disasterous transplants done to me,

Ive had lots of corrective surgery I am still extremely bald with massive scars allover my head. I want to be bald with a clean scalp

I am now bald with a disasterous scarred scalp.

Transplants are impossible at this stage there is virtually no more donor left to make any significant improvement, many Have guarranteed that reality. I want to be be bald with a clean

head. How do I do that ?

I had disasterous transplants done to me,

Ive had lots of corrective surgery I am still extremely bald with massive scars allover my head. I want to be bald with a clean scalp

I am now bald with a disasterous scarred scalp.

Transplants are impossible at this stage there is virtually no more donor left to make any significant improvement, many Have guarranteed that reality. I want to be be bald with a clean

head. How do I do that ?

You're not the only one who wishes they could go back in time, and "just be a regular bald guy". Unfortunately there is is no "undoing" a hair transplant. There are tens of thousands of guys in your position. Including me.

You might want to get a consultation with Dr. Bernstein, since you live in New York. He is highly rated, especially in "repair" work, and has a reputation for top quality work, and for being ethical. He should be able to advise you, I am sure he has "seen it all", and I bet he won't try to talk you into getting more surgery. He has a reputation as a good guy, and is supposed to be one of the top transplant surgeons in the world. He'll be able to tell you what your options are. You can get his info if you click on "Find a Great Surgeon" on the upper left.

Also, can you name your previous doctors? Maybe you can help prevent someone else from being victimised by shoddy transplant work.

Good Luck!

[This message was edited by arfy on January 10, 2002 at 03:54 PM.]

Eric, check out my pictures on the "Post Pictures

thread....I too wish I could be just another bald guy...massive scalp reduction scars compliments of Dr Buckholtz from Bosley...I am suprised there

are not more photos posted...We all went into this thing because of how we wanted to look, and a picture does tell a thousand words, yet there

are tens of thousands of words at this site and very few pictures. TO MAKE THIS FORUM TO WORK PEOPLE NEED TO SHARE THEIR RESULTS WITH PICTURES! I must add that I have been disappointed that I have yet to have one reply from Dr or patient alike to my very graphic and heartbreaking photos that I openly shared at this site.