Dr. Paul Rose /Tampa any opinions ?

Mr. Deeds

I'm a longtime viewer, first time poster, but I'd like to strongly recommend Dr. Rose. I received 2000 grafts last April, and I have excellent results (and an almost completely invisible scar). Sorry I can't provide pics but I don't have a digital camera. I'm planning on going back to him for another 2000 to fill in my crown area.

I am going in tomorrow for 2500+ with Dr rose. I met one of his past clients who had 2 procedures done, a very high profile person, and the results were amazing. I am pretty good at reading people, I do believe DR Rose tries to really understand you and what your goals are and if they are realistic, so I would say he a great communicater, at least thus far. I will have lots of pics to show of my before and afters. I am 32 have a strong hairline, not so strong temple and behind the hailine, hopefully filling that up so its not so patchy. The day of my HT Im coming home to take care of my kids(6,4,3) and my daughter has a slumber party the very next night, which I am a single dad and the only supervising adult, so I will have a very accurate story if you can hide under a hat unnoticable. And I will keep you posted as other posters helped me greatly.

Hello Taxguy and troy

Thanks for that input. I was considering MHR and Bosley, but after redaing this forum I figured that I wouldn't even bother with those companies. I am sure Dr. Rose charges more but whats a few extra thousand amongst friends, as well as the possible extra costs of fixing things at those other comapnies.

Luckily I live near Tampa so I guess the next step is to go and meet him

Troy if you have any pics any chance of seeing them ?

Thanks

Mr. Deeds

Mr. Deeds,

I got prices from MHR & PAI. I went with Dr. Rose back in August. I got a Dr. with a better reputation (he develops new techniques to advance hair loss procedures) and a much more reasonable rate. PAI rep sent a follow up call, I told him who I went with and he highly respected Dr. Rose's work.

• 6 years later...

Hello all,

Taxguy, Troy, and Mr. Deeds, thank you very much for the positive feedback and kind compliments. It is always a pleasure to connect with patients, and I am thrilled that you are happy with the results of your procedures.

I would like to announce that I have relocated to the Miami area. I am now a lead surgeon at the Hair Transplant Institute of Miami, and I welcome all to visit our website for more information regarding our practice, hair loss evaluations, and restoration techniques:

Hair Transplant Institute Miami — Welcome to South Florida's Top Hair Transplant Surgeons

Address:

Offices of Merrick Park

4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Suite 230

Coral Gables, FL 33146

Additional Contact Information:

Toll-Free: 877.443.9070 

Phone: 305.925.0222

Fax: 305.448.1050

Warm regards,

Dr. Rose