3400 Grafts w/ Dr. Hasson: 4 months update

Prophet

Prophet,

The work is superb in terms of refinement, but I guess I don't see such a difference verses pre-HT? Was native hair shaved for the procedure or was that current hairline? Hard to tell with the pre photos in my opinion.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Originally posted by NervousNelly:

Prophet,

The work is superb in terms of refinement, but I guess I don't see such a difference verses pre-HT? Was native hair shaved for the procedure or was that current hairline? Hard to tell with the pre photos in my opinion.

NN

Nelly,

I've posted a coupe of "Pre-HT hairline vs. new hairline" pictures on my blog to better show the difference.

Hairlinebeforeafter1.jpg

4monthsvspreop.jpg

Looks great!!

at 4 months you still have a lot of growth and thickening to go !!

Did all of your grafts fall out or is this just exisitng grafts growth from placement?

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Man that looks great icon_smile.giffor 4 mths. Will be more exciting going forward.

Can you pls post any mth-2 mth-3 photos so that we see the hair follicles sprout & grow.

I am just 1 mth post HT and crious what to expect.

Prophet, Thanks for posting your photos for everyone to see!! It helped me gage where I'm going with my Next HT. I have almost the exact hair-loss pattern as you. My procedure is coming up in July 07 with guess who? Dr. Hasson!! I am also scheduled for 3500 grafts. Who knew it could ever come to this: A full head of hair again--with all the strides that have been made in hair restoration lately! Your hair looks awesome!!

Again it looks great..

i'll tell you , personally after 5017 myself, what you imagine is impossible is indeed possible!.

I am 3 months post op on my 3rd and my hair looks amazing.. If you asked me 2 years ago if my hair would look this good there is no way I would agree..

AND we are only 3 & 4 months post op!!!

BEST DECESION I EVER MADE!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!