Monday-Wednesday-Friday(FIN)

22worried

Hi guys. I've read almost any post abou fin and dosage.. After taking it for a year side effects where there.. I heard that i can take one 1mg pill every monday wednesday and friday. Is it a good idea?? what do you guys think????

Hi guys. I've read almost any post abou fin and dosage.. After taking it for a year side effects where there.. I heard that i can take one 1mg pill every monday wednesday and friday. Is it a good idea?? what do you guys think????

PGP

So you take it every other day and there was no change to taking it every day??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

After a dose it takes quite sometime to regenerate. In my opinion everyday is overkill.

Maybe less drugs in my system will help in the long run also as far as in working for years to come. I hear alot of stories of it not working anymore after years of use. I wouldnt recommend this to guys with aggressive hairloss .I would also take blood to see how its working in your body We are all so different when it comes to hormone levels

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

I do it and evenhad blood tested and dht is just as low as everyday with no increased estrogen then everyday and higher testostrone

Is testosterone level as high as if you don't take fin?? by takin it M-W-F?

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

After a dose it takes quite sometime to regenerate. In my opinion everyday is overkill.

Maybe less drugs in my system will help in the long run also as far as in working for years to come. I hear alot of stories of it not working anymore after years of use. I wouldnt recommend this to guys with aggressive hairloss .I would also take blood to see how its working in your body We are all so different when it comes to hormone levels

PGP,

Did you experience any thickening or increase in density/regrowth with this reduced dosage?

hs.

These views are from my own learned experience. I am NOT a Doctor, but people say that I do look like one from a distance.