is DerMatch really look natural?

hi all,i just ordered One DermMatch disc.

i read a lot about this product however im worried how it will look on my hair!

my bigest concern is will it look natural?

will people notice im puting "something" on my hair?

i just read on other forum that people talk about how noticable is under sun light and wind.

can it be true?

thanx

hi all,i just ordered One DermMatch disc.

i read a lot about this product however im worried how it will look on my hair!

my bigest concern is will it look natural?

will people notice im puting "something" on my hair?

i just read on other forum that people talk about how noticable is under sun light and wind.

can it be true?

thanx

I've been using Dermmatch for about 9 months, and I think its great. Nobody (that I am aware of) has noticed anything. You do need some hair, however, for it to blend in with. I have thin hair on top, so it doesn't give the appearance of a big, full head of hair, but does cover up my (many) bald spots quite nicely. The biggest problem I have with it is that it does come off when rubbed. So watch out for pillow cases (stay away from white ones whenever possible!).

Well, it is used on the scalp, but for me mostly in areas where there is enough hair to make it look like the scalp is covered. There is a spot on my crown, though, that is a true bald spot. I use dermmatch there also, and it still seems to work, maybe because its small enough to keep people from looking at it. However, if the spot got any bigger, I think it would look like a paint job. Frankly, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I'm hoping that with Propecia and Minoxidol everything stays the same, (which still isn't great but its better than losing more hair). I should also say that I don't like having to rely on cover ups like dermmatch and toppik, but I don't like being bald and I don't have the money (or the courage)yet for a hair transplant.