Dr. Cooley or Dr. Wong??

I've worked side by side with Dr. Cooley for ten years and appreciate all the positive feedback from our patients. I've also had the chance to meet Dr. Wong, and actually assist him in a live surgery workshop in New York City in 2003. He and Dr. Cooley are friends and were recently together at a conference/vacation in Brazil.

Both are perfectionists who love what they do. If a prospective patient asks us who else besides us they should consider for their transplant, we always mention Dr. Wong's name.

Dr. Cooley is a little bit of a control freak and likes to do alot of the graft placement himself. He also likes to be in the OR to monitor how all the graft cutting is going and whether any little problems are occurring. We stay so busy that we have little free time to post more photos on the internet, although we're hoping to do more in the future.

Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

shouldIdoit; You have narrowed it down to two world class doctors, your research has paid off. I am not going to get into detail about H&W there reputation speaks for themselves. Having a hair transplant is a big decision take your time on choosing a doctor. Distance should not influence you decision in my opinion. Today I was at H&W assisting an italian patient (Joe posted his picture today)and there were patients there from Portugal, Spain and New Mexico.

Good luck I wish you the best..

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Originally posted by Desperately Seeking Hair:

Is that a picture of you Brandi? You are very pretty icon_biggrin.gif

Can't go wrong with Wong or Cooley!

Yep, that's her. I was very impressed with Brandi: both her skills and her looks.... icon_cool.gif

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

hey there bro....everyone here is going to shoot you straight. i am 3 days post op from dr Hasson of hasson and wong. i picked that clinic because you can clearly see great results OVER AND OVER. I don't know what to say about bad results. Just find the guys you are interested in, and then contact other guys who went there. I endorse H+W cause i just had my HT done there. completely professional and amazing technique. I am not in any way associated with them, it's just my opinion. good luck man...

Davy do you have any pics? I'm still not convinced I'm going to do this, but if I do make the move I'm right now leaning hard to either Cooley or H&W based on the pics I've seen and the comments I've read. I would really LOVE to meet people who had the procedure by either Wong, Cooley or Hasson so I can see the results for myself. This (+ the consult I have with each DR.) will be the determining factor of whether or not I do this. I'm now scheduled to meet with Cooley later this month and this coming week will set up a consult with H&W. From the pics I see on the H&W site I'm blown away. there are 4 Hasson patients (on their site) that seem to have the same amount of baldness as do I, and the results (6000-10000 grafts) is incredible. I understand that every patient situation is different (donor hair, hair color, etc, etc) but every time I go back to their site and see these patients I get excited about the prospect of what they can do. I'm again extending an invite to any Charlotte based patients (so I can see the results)--lunch is on me.

hey there, my pics are not up yet...even so, it's only been three days, so you can't see the result yet. here's what i learned...all docs think they're great at what they do. so even the ones who suck post the pics of results. h/w, umar, and some other guys have very good results, and you will not be disappointed. just make sure that getting a HT is where you're ready to go.

Here's another question (having looked at MANY of the H&W videos on YouTube). While I see that many of the patients from H&W have what "seems" to be a full head of hair, it looks more like they have had the front filled in and then grow it long (to help cover the crown). Is this is a common approach for most that are in Phase 6/7? Is there partial "combover" that will need to be accepted by patients with such advanced hair loss?