how careful should I be?

ok so its 5 week since my hair transplant and I have been super careful with lifting anything heavy, any form of exercise or placing my chin to chest. I had a donor scar revision...hence the extra concern. However today I had my laptop in my backpack and decided to go shopping. I ended up with a handful of bags and started to feel a slight sensation on the left side of my head. I may be paranoid but I started to get worried. You know how when you think you are feeling something and it starts manifesting.

My question is how careful should I be now...at five weeks? Would be good to know as I am traveling next weeks and may have to deal with luggage.

darn it really testing my patience...

Though I agree at 5 weeks, the scar is pretty well healed, the area is still tender.

You should be able to do most activities at this point, but I still would not recommend extremely heavy weight lifting, or doing anything that will put extreme strain on the area. In my opinion, heavier duty exercises can be resumed after 3 months.

Use logic. Live normally, but if you are feeling a strain in the donor area, avoid it.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...