Drs. True and Dorin

I just had 2605 FUs done last Wednesday. Great density! My sutures get removed tomorrow morning. Swelling lasted for two days on days 3 and 4. No redness. I played 18 holes of golf on my 6th day and used sunblock on my surgery but none on my face and neck as I ussually don't use the stuff. The coloring is just a great match. What shows up the most is the stuble. My stuble has grown to twice it's height since surgery and I'm wondering if it will fall out as I'm told it does? Do the folicles ever hold on to the hair rather than going dormant? I have only good to say about the entire experience so far.

I just had 2605 FUs done last Wednesday. Great density! My sutures get removed tomorrow morning. Swelling lasted for two days on days 3 and 4. No redness. I played 18 holes of golf on my 6th day and used sunblock on my surgery but none on my face and neck as I ussually don't use the stuff. The coloring is just a great match. What shows up the most is the stuble. My stuble has grown to twice it's height since surgery and I'm wondering if it will fall out as I'm told it does? Do the folicles ever hold on to the hair rather than going dormant? I have only good to say about the entire experience so far.

Congratulations on the procedure, Wallywonka. It's great to hear that you are doing so well so soon.

As far as the transplanted hairs go: yes, it is entirely possible for many of them to stick around and not shed. Everyone is different. Mine shed at around week three and about 10% of them never shed at all.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Bonzo, thanks for the congrats and yes I do hope to post some pics as soon as there is something to show. I'm having the sutures removed in about an hour. I can't hardly wait for this next step. Some of the stiches...especially the knots are irratable at night when I sleep on them. But that is really the worst of it. I had absolutely no bleeding the day after and scabbing is even minimal. It's more like dandruff and flaking than scabs. I mean no red scabs at all after 8 days and now only this flaky white skin. I'm really delighted with this procedure so far and highly recommend True and Dorin. I'll elaborate at snother time. Gotta go get my sutures out Wallywonka