Recent Ht pateint and I am disturbed, I need peoples opinion

pete68

I recently had HT NORWOOD 3 1300 GRAFTS, FROM A reputable doctor, not from Reccommend from this site but is well known. Well there was a 3 dollar per graft special. 2 other people on this site had mentioned they went to the Doctor and felt they did not get the right amount of grafts.. I am new to all this and I trusted this doctor, I never asked to see or count the grafts.. I feel as though I did not get the right amount, Just doesnt feel or look like I had 1300 grafts??? which consisited of 2 and 3 hairs, so that means there should be more the 2500 to 3000 hairs on my head, and now after 2 weeks post op, there is no way..it looks like 3000 hairs on my head. My theory is that WHY SHOULD THE DOCTOR PUT IN 1300 GRAFTS, IT BENEFITS THEM, meaning less wrk, and then when your hair grows in you say " OH IT LOOKS NICE I NEED ANOTHER HT SO YOU GO BACK TO THE DOCTOR, AND THEY GET MORE MONEY.. I dont know maybe I am making a big deal about this, I could use some peoples opinion.. I mean when they say they are giving you the amount of grafts HOW DO WE KNOW?? ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS I am going to take pics of my head and post it, and get peoples or doctors opinion. I just feel bad, knowing I spent that much money and went thru the WHOLE SURGERY AND FELT I DIDNT GET MY GRAFTS

I recently had HT NORWOOD 3 1300 GRAFTS, FROM A reputable doctor, not from Reccommend from this site but is well known. Well there was a 3 dollar per graft special. 2 other people on this site had mentioned they went to the Doctor and felt they did not get the right amount of grafts.. I am new to all this and I trusted this doctor, I never asked to see or count the grafts.. I feel as though I did not get the right amount, Just doesnt feel or look like I had 1300 grafts??? which consisited of 2 and 3 hairs, so that means there should be more the 2500 to 3000 hairs on my head, and now after 2 weeks post op, there is no way..it looks like 3000 hairs on my head. My theory is that WHY SHOULD THE DOCTOR PUT IN 1300 GRAFTS, IT BENEFITS THEM, meaning less wrk, and then when your hair grows in you say " OH IT LOOKS NICE I NEED ANOTHER HT SO YOU GO BACK TO THE DOCTOR, AND THEY GET MORE MONEY.. I dont know maybe I am making a big deal about this, I could use some peoples opinion.. I mean when they say they are giving you the amount of grafts HOW DO WE KNOW?? ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS I am going to take pics of my head and post it, and get peoples or doctors opinion. I just feel bad, knowing I spent that much money and went thru the WHOLE SURGERY AND FELT I DIDNT GET MY GRAFTS

I recieved a little over 1300 grafts in my second surgery. Photos #4 and 5 in the series show front and top views that might give you a sense of the graft density and area covered by 1300 grafts. Click the thumbnails to enlarge. Unforunately, these are not the clearest photos, but they may give you some indication about how many grafts you actually received. Do you think what you received looks like substantially fewer grafts than this?

Paul

My Surgery With Dr. Sharon Keene

Well Mine was about 4 hrs and it didnt seemed rushed, They did take quite a bit donor hair meaning that the scar is pretty big, I guess it is 1300, but you know if I do it again, I will ask the number of grafts to see them and the outline and number of hairs, I guess I was to nervous and anxiuos, I guess in about 7 to nine months I will be able to see the wrk