where to buy dermmatch in australia other than ebay

Hi. I would like to buy some dermmatch.I live in australia. I hardly ever use ebay and Im not setup for paypal anyway so its a hassle to do it that way. I just want to phone someone or email someone and buy with my credit card. Sounds so easy one would think. But it seems ebay has taken over the world!! Is there ANYWHERE in australia I can do this...someone please say yes!..:-) cheers

Thanks champ. I wonder when that will be. Will the product come from America? I was hoping for somewhere close. I just cant believe i cant get it from here. i'll have to get my gf in the usa to bring some over for me. Im meeting her in nz at xmas, but I was hoping it would be easy and I could buy it here somewhere to try it out. Thanks.

I found a place you can buy dermmatch and toppik in Oz. check out the website of richardshiell. you can also buy toppik easily at the newhair website. I ordered toppik from newhair cz i wanted to try it out before xmas. very easy by credit card online but not cheap. $45 incl postage for the small one. Ill buy off ebay in fiuture i think. cheers