Dr. Nelson Ferreira-SureHair

Reptile

Hi,

I had consultation with this Doctor a couple of times and wanted to get some feedback and or if someone like Pat or Bill can call him to find out more about his practice and perhaps let some of us know like myself if I can consider a HT from him? The link to the website is as follows and will take you directly to the page with HT galleries.

http://www.surehair.com/photo-gallery-men.htm

Thanks

Reptile-

I am not trying to hijack your thread, but I don't understand why you are fighting so hard to go to a doctor that is not in the coalition. Being in Canada, like I stated in a previous post, you have two world-class options with H&W and Rahal.

When Pat or Bill review docs, it takes a serious amount of time, positive reviews/pics from actual patients, and a positive track record amongst many other factors. It cannot be done in the short term like you are requesting.

The clinics you have asked about might be good, but why take the chance when you have a wealth of information on this site about awesome doctors with proven track records.

I just don't understand your reasoning, but to each his own

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Reptile,

I appreciate your interest in having us review Dr. Nelson Ferreira. I'll be sure to make a note of it and when I have time, will look through his website, photo gallery, and contact him to learn more about his clinic. At this time, I have no information on him.

Eman also gave you some excellent advice.

Best wishes,

Bill

Yeah thanks guys,

I actually was trying to take a lame way out and go to someone very close to me and his cost is also only around $2.75 per graft. But now am thinking I should go with someone like Dr. Rahal who's clinic personnel got back to me with a decent quote because they can knock off like a grand from the total for traveling and hotel expenses. Cost per graft I believe would be something like $3.50.