Session #3

C. Smith

Well friends, I have a scheduled appointment for my third session with Dr. Shapiro quite soon. I do want to say that the results of the first two sessions are nothing short of amazing to me, and even my cover-girl beautiful ex-fiance (don't ask) said I need no more sessions because it looks fabulous already, I think now I want to dazzle her and even myself with a bit more. And some of you know how it goes--we get enamored of a good thing and we want just a little more.

So what is the consensus with you, my friends, about where to put them? I am still just a tiny bit thin in the vertex and the crown, but very natural looking for a man of 51 years of age. I'm certain I will let the doc do what he feels is best, since I know he is unbelieveably good at knowing how to make the best use of another 2,000 units. But if I were to tell him instead of simply turning him loose, I would ask for a bit more in the area of my part in the front, then spread half of the remaining in the vertex, and the other half in the crown area.

Tell me what you think?

Cliff Smith

Well friends, I have a scheduled appointment for my third session with Dr. Shapiro quite soon. I do want to say that the results of the first two sessions are nothing short of amazing to me, and even my cover-girl beautiful ex-fiance (don't ask) said I need no more sessions because it looks fabulous already, I think now I want to dazzle her and even myself with a bit more. And some of you know how it goes--we get enamored of a good thing and we want just a little more.

So what is the consensus with you, my friends, about where to put them? I am still just a tiny bit thin in the vertex and the crown, but very natural looking for a man of 51 years of age. I'm certain I will let the doc do what he feels is best, since I know he is unbelieveably good at knowing how to make the best use of another 2,000 units. But if I were to tell him instead of simply turning him loose, I would ask for a bit more in the area of my part in the front, then spread half of the remaining in the vertex, and the other half in the crown area.

Tell me what you think?

Cliff Smith

Cliff,

How many fus have you had planted so far? I think you look great as you are, so evidently do the babes!:-) But, since I will probably have another one when I can, who am I to talk!? I think the game plan you mentioned is the way I would go, of course the good Doctor will help you find the best route. To say, "The man is an artist", is an understatement! Good luck!

Thanks Belgiumdude and MDM.

I feel almost guilty going for more when I am so happy with that which I have already gotten so far. But just a little improvement would be awesome.

Thus far I have had around 4,000 FUs. But the number moved is not near as important as how they are placed. I have had very many women point out how incredibly natural my hair is and how they would never have known had I not revealed it to them. Don't even ask why I reveal it, I don't even know why myself. Maybe it has to do with how proud I am of the results. But I always give the credit to Dr. Shapiro.

The way I figure it, in about ten months or so I will be looking like I did when I was a freshman at Va. Tech! Imagine that. So long as I don't act like it as well!

All the best,

Cliff