My HT 23/10/2009 with Dr.Mohammad Humayun

Dr.A

<span class="ev_code_GREY"> I started to lose my hair when I was 21.Since that time I`m reading about HT because I know that finally I`ll do something.After further search I decided to go ahead with a transplant.I was personally impressed with the result of Dr.Mohammad Humayun..I choosed Dr. Humayun because I read he is famous for extremly natural hairlines.After arriving in Islamabad I met the Dr.Humayun on the same day. He is really nice .It was important for me to get a good density. During the whole procedure I felt in really good hands. All staff are very friendly..The whole procedure took around 8 hours ...The total no. of grafts transplanted (3194)...Well, now i just wait...and look forward to the progress and just looking forward to see the changes over the months..It was a privilege to be in the presence of someone who is such a consummate professional.

Great thanks to Mr.Nawaz and Mr.Shahid for all the support and help.

See My Hair Loss Website. </span>

Dr.A,

Thanks for sharing your experience and for creating a patient site to chart your progress with photos. What a great holiday present :-).

So far, everything looks great! Dr. Mohmand is a quality physician doing first-rate work. I trust you'll have a terrific outcome when it all grows in. In the meantime, you have a bit of a wait ahead of you. Hopefully, you'll be able to enjoy the warm breeze running through your new hair by the end of the summer :-).

Keep us posted,

Bill

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...