New Tricho Scar Pics from Dr. Rahal 2 months post-op

Well guys sorry for the delay, i finally had a chance to get some pics the other day when i went for a quick check-up with Dr. Rahal, i am now 2 months and 1 week post-op my previous scar pics were above the ear area, this one I asked Dr. Rahal if he could shave the back more so for some who wanted to see more of the scar, the other pics are above the ear, this one is right behind the head, i really like the fact the the tricho closure has hairs growing in the scar area which seems to hide the scar, for those of you who think it's invisible, it's not!!! but one thing it is for sure, is hard to see, even if you know it's there, i cant imagine what it will be like in a year from now..... Any comment would be great! i also added a pic of the front, you cant see much but there is actually alot of small little hairs starting to sprout, after all it's only been 9 weeks ;-)

back_new.jpg

front_new.jpg

Peter

If you want to see my updates click here Click Here

2813 grafts, Dr. Rahal January 24/2006

http://www.goingbald.ca

• Administrators

Peter,

Thanks for sharing your results. Your donor area looks great for two months out.

I would appreciate it if you would create a weblog on our community to document your progress. The instructions for creating such a weblog and adding a link to it in your signature is at http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f...6060861/m/1901082912

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.